Vidgeos plugs directly into the world’s favorite file hosting platform Amazon S3 to provide you with instant video hosting for literally pennys.
To connect Vidgeos to Amazon S3:
1. Login to your Amazon S3 account (http://aws.amazon.com)
2. Click on your name and click Security & Credentials.
3. Click Continue to Security Credentials.
4. Click Access Keys (Access Key ID and Secret Access Key) and click Create New Access Key.
5. Click Show Access Key.
6. Copy the Access Key ID and Secret Access Key.
7. Login your Vidgeos members area (https://app.vidgeos.com) and click Settings and click Amazon S3 Web Services.
8. Click on NEXT button.
9. Enter your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key then click Save & Finish.