Vidgeos provides an icon library that you can use to customize and enhance your presentations.
To add an icon.
1. On the Elements tab at the left side click on the Icon element
2. The icon library will appear, choose the icon you like to add to your timeline
To edit/change the icon:
1. In your timeline click on the Icon element
2. on the Style at the left panel you can change the color, transparency, icon size, and add shadows to the icon.
1. Click the icon on your timeline and click the gear icon and click Change Icon
2. Choose the icon you want from the icon library
To add a function to the icon:
1. Click on the icon in your timeline
2. On the left panel click the Interactivity tab
You can choose “open link in new window” or “open link in same window” to open a webpage when the icon is clicked.
Select “Start a phone call” to call a certain number when the icon is clicked.
You can also select Pause, Resume, and Restart Vidgeos to add media control function to the icon.